For anyone, be it male or female, maintaining a youthful look is one of the priorities of an anti-aging regime. One obvious sign of aging is the formation of wrinkles that appear around the eyes and lips. Lip wrinkles can be avoided in many ways, and the sooner you begin to practice these methods, the less apparent they will be.
Try to prevent the onset of lip wrinkles from developing. Maintenance is always easier than repair. You should take not that just as the skin around the eyes is delicate, so too is the skin that surrounds the lips.
The following tips should be incorporated into your anti-aging skin care regime to avoid these wrinkles from forming in general and around the lip area, specifically:
- To begin with, always protect the lips with a lip balm or chap stick that contains some degree of sunscreen.
- Drink lots of water to keep the body and skin hydrated
- Apply olive oil directly onto the lips to restore moisture
- Supplement your diet with vitamin E and apply the liquid solution (just a dab) onto the area as this can reduce and even remove fine lines
- Emu oil applied directly onto the area is also recommended. Choose either emu oil or vitamin E to apply topically
- Stop smoking! Cigarettes age you and the action involved in puffing will increase and deepen wrinkles around the mouth
Applying these easy to do tips to your anti-aging regime can improve your skin and they don’t take much time out of your day.